Please send the payment* to this mail of paypal:  

poem1900@yahoo.com.tw

and remark [The payment of Makoto's saber]

so that will be take some time of the payment check.

The step:
1. send the order information to me with this mail 
       [  poem1900@yahoo.com.tw  ]

2. wait my reply.

3. please send the payment* to
 [ poem1900@yahoo.com.tw]of paypal after you double check the order list, shipping cost and loading time from me.

4. please reply me 
   @. when you pay
   @. how much money
   @. Shipping information:
           -Full name
           -Address
           -Phone number of shipping

5. I will reply you after I double check the payment that has received.

ThANKS OF YOU GUY like MY LIGHTSABER
I will make them better with my best.
-------------------------------------------------


The most important step:

*1.I need receive the full payment when you pay.
please add extra 4% of paypal fee.
ex: if you want to pay US100, please send US 104 to me.


2. Please reply me after you pay the payment,
I will reply you ASAP when I receive the payment,

My MAIL:  poem1900@yahoo.com.tw

Thanks~~